Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Today i write one new topic and 2 hours after my topic don`t exist

Today i write one new topic and 2 hours after my topic don`t exist 2 years 2 months ago #6465

• lionceau
  • Fresh Boarder
  • French student from Limoges in one computer school. I am in Melbourne for one work experience. I live in Kew.
I am upset, why ?????
Florian Brunet.
Made in Australia
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Today i write one new topic and 2 hours after my topic don`t exist 2 years 2 months ago #6466

• dex
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 7
Hi lionceau

Apologies for that. Your post had so many links in it that someone reported it as spam, and one of the moderators has deleted it accordingly. Our policy on this is not always accurate. Would you please re-submit?

thanks
Dex
Dex Randall
Joomla! web design and production
Sydney Joomla Conference organiser + joomla.org.au site admin
www.spikesystems.com.au
www.twitter.com/dexx

Re: Today i write one new topic and 2 hours after my topic don`t exist 2 years 2 months ago #6467

• buipy001
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10
Below is a copy of the original text to make it easier for you to repost Florian.
Hello ,

I want to create one template of my website : florianbrunet2.vacau.com/joomla/
In this web site i use some module and extensions (Google calendar, Composant aiContactSafe - Formulaire, hwdmediashare )

I want to create one template of this website in the goal to copy my website florianbrunet2.vacau.com/joomla/ and paste this website in other website

How i can do this ?

www.joomlatemplatebuilder.com and www.template-creator.com/ are only in the goal to create one new template clean. I don`t want this.
I want to create one template like florianbrunet2.vacau.com/joomla/ with extension and module include in the template.

Thanks you for your help and advice.

Florian Brunet
The only limitation is your imagination
pbwebdev.com

Twitter: twitter.com/astroboysoup
Facebook: facebook.com/pbwebdev

Re: Today i write one new topic and 2 hours after my topic don`t exist 2 years 2 months ago #6468

• lionceau
  • Fresh Boarder
  • French student from Limoges in one computer school. I am in Melbourne for one work experience. I live in Kew.
Hello,

Yes there are some links from my website and the link for the website template creator.

In my website i have some modules, plugin, extensions

Me i want to clone my website. I want to copy my website in some websites.

How i can do this ?

Thank you for your answer,

Florian Brunet
Florian Brunet.
Made in Australia

Re: Today i write one new topic and 2 hours after my topic don`t exist 2 years 2 months ago #6469

• lionceau
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you buipy001 to send the original text.
Florian Brunet.
Made in Australia

Re: Today i write one new topic and 2 hours after my topic don`t exist 2 years 2 months ago #6472

• MaxTech
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Hi Florian,

Your website link has:
Website Under Review
You are seeing this page because the system administrator of 000webhost.com is currently checking this website for malicious content. This redirect page will be removed once we finish manually checking all files on this account. Since we check over 100 websites per day, it can take about 2-4 hours to complete. If you are the owner of this website, you will get an email confirmation once it's done. If you are a visitor, please come back later.
This would make it difficult for anyone to be able to see and does make it seem a bit dodgy.

You would use something like akeeba to make a copy of the site content, to enable it to be replicated. You'd use a template to make it look different, with the same/similar content, modules, extensions, etc.

Max
Founder & CEO @ molehill.com.au & successengine.com.au
Partner @ joostrap.com - Joomla! Website Templates & Responsive Web Design
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds